I am a postdoc REI at the mathematics department of Radboud University Nijmegen. My supervisor is Magdalena Kędziorek.
My research interest is in algebraic topology. More specifically, I am interested in stable homotopy theory, in particular in (higher) topological Hochschild homology. I am also working on ramified extensions of commutative ring spectra.
Before coming to Nijmegen, I was a postdoc at the University of Hamburg in the group of Birgit Richter, and at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn. I did my PhD at University Paris 13 in 2017 under the supervision of Christian Ausoni.
CV available upon request.
- Detecting and describing ramification for structured ring spectra, joint with B. Richter, arXiv:2101.12655
- The topological Hochschild homology of algebraic K-theory of finite fields, accepted for publication in Annals of K-theory (2020), arXiv:1906.03057
- On the Brun spectral sequence for topological Hochschild homology, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 20.2 (2020), pp. 817-863, arXiv:1808.04586
- Splittings and calculational techniques for higher THH, joint with I. Bobkova, A. Lindenstrauss, K. Poirier, B. Richter and I. Zakharevich, Algebraic & Geometric Topology 19.7 (2019), pp. 3711-3753, arXiv:1808.05440
- Relative Loday constructions and applications to higher THH-calculations, joint with G. Halliwell, A. Lindenstrauss, B. Richter and I. Zakharevich, Topology and its Applications 235 (2018), pp. 523-545, arXiv:1609.02397